Sunday, February 1, 2009

Little one Birthdays!!!

My best bud in Texas has two adorable little ones!! I got the pleasure of being surrounded by all of the HAPPY THREE YEAR goodness for C! The joy that is impossible to neglect at a party for a child is palpable! What a fun afternoon at the gym!! The smiles, fun, and happiness just engulf you! I managed a few pics of the day! :)

The remainder of the weekend was spent getting ready for company! :) AND SOME WONDERFUL NEWS FROM BATON ROUGE!!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE Gracyn!!! I'm so happy for A, M, & A---> the family has grown by one!! I can hardly wait to go see her!

Happy February Everyone! May you all have moments of love with someone dear to you!!

See how intent this BIRTHDAY BOY is about his "present cake"!!! Such a sweet little man!! :)

Brother & Sis line up to go to the next station at the gym!! :)

Aren't they cute!??!

Even Odie got in on the fun with the balloons I brought home for the people MISSING at the party

Pretty balloons!!

No comments: