For anyone who wants to read the COMPLETE moving saga scroll down to the entry for May 25th where all of the fun starts!! :)
Yes, I have actually had a home for a couple of weeks now! BUT:
1) I'm still sleeping on an air mattress,
2) Betsy likes the actual mattress which is residing in the dining room b/c I can't drag it up the stairs without inflicting damage on said new home,
3) I THINK I may have finished unpacking the last box labeled kitchen,
4) I was supposed to start working TODAY but since a screw up and backlog at the Louisiana Board of Medical Examiners have NO IDEA when I'll actually be a licensed OT in the state of Texas,
5) On ONE (and only one) occasion the "kids" have been able to coexist in the same room without causing mayhem and I have the pic below to prove it,
6) the garage STILL looks like I haven't removed EVEN ONE box for unpacking,
7) I GOT the lawnmower to start and succeeded in cutting grass once but it needs it again,
8) we have a 'surprise' guest in the really tiny yard who I'm not sure what to do with as it is a grave for a pup named Charlie,
9) I've been to Home Depot more times than I can count,
10) I'm having a big pity party complete with alcohol this week if anyone would like to join me!!!!!!!
OH WELL, INTO EACH LIFE A LITTLE RAIN MUST FALL!!!!!!!! :) :D But, you know, Odie is happy so all should be good in the world!!