Saturday, March 22, 2008

ANDY (& family) came to visit! :)

We had a treat this weekend!! My precious nephew came to visit and he even brought his parents!! *heehee* It was wonderful to see the whole crew! I always feel blessed to have any moment to soak up the baby love and gaze in wonder at his discovery of the world!! I'm SMITTEN....what can I say?? :)

Without delay, I'll share some pics from our action packed weekend! YES, I'm a regular 'Ginny' paparazzi!


What a cute smile!


How do you DO that?


Loving the bubbles!


Bubbles! Bubbles! and more BUBBLES!!! WOW! That is FUN!!!


Hey everybody! Uncle Matt is cleaning the pool!


It's really funny! Come look!


Check out that tongue anticipating the next round of bubbles!


I'm cute and I know it!


Andy and Odie's favorite pastime: Chasing the big blue ball


BUDDIES! :)


Oh NO! It's under the chair!


I'll get it Odie!!

No comments: