Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sharing a bit of Spring!! :)

The weather this weekend---> SPECTACULAR!!!! Perfect time to share some shots of Spring in my yard!! Hope everyone is having a terrific time doing ANYTHING outside!! :) I LOVE IT!!


Matt took this one! We keep finding reasons to get a macro lens for the camera! :)


This hibiscus has been with me since grad school in Dallas a LONG time ago! Matt took this shot too!


Here are the mini impatiens you sent me Mom! THANX!! :)


Johnny Jump-ups x2!


Star Jasmine finally happy on a trellis!


Possibly the last hurrah for the miniature petunia!?!


Hey Jake! Thanks for the help getting my new baby into the pot! Check out the future lemons!! :) AND a teeny neon fly ;)


Hey Dad...Mom...whaddayathink? Is it dead? Or are those itty bitty leaves distal to the blooms a hope for life? Poor little abused avocado tree!

No comments: