Saturday, June 28, 2008

Late response to meme

Sometime last month I was tagged with a meme (bloggy version of the quirky emails to "learn more about you" and even goofier the whacky notebooks we carried around in grade school!!) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH memories!!! SO anywhoo here goes my usual better late than never response to the meme:

Favorite person (outside family)?
Pleading the fifth.....as per Miltie "that would be blog SUICIDE"

Favorite Food?
Hmm....love pizza, tacos, seafood, ice cream YUMMY!!! :)

Quirks about you?
I smell everything. Yes, I know I'm warped ;)

How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
I have no idea....not sure who loves me most either

Any regrets in life?
Maybe one or two...

Favorite Charity?
LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

Favorite Blog recently?
EASY....MississippiZen ;)

Something you can’t get enough of?
Love

Worst job you’ve ever had?
I've loved the jobs I've had so far.

What job would you pay NOT to have?
anything to do with sewage

If you could be a fly on the wall, where?

that's a tough one

Favorite Bible verse right now?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Luke 6:31

Guilty Pleasure?
Big Brother reality series (I know...ridiculous!)

Got any confessions?

Not for bloggy content :)

If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?

A few hand textbooks that I need....some clothes....a massage....a manicure....
and a very long dinner at The Melting Pot with my best friends! (but I've probably exceeded the $1000 already) heehee :)

Favorite thing about your house?
The windows

Least favorite thing about your house?

It didn't come with a maid

One thing you are bad at?
EFFICIENCY

One thing you’re good at?

Listening

If you could change something about your circumstances, what?

I'm blessed just as I am

Who would you like to meet someday?

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell ;)

What makes you feel sexy?
Love

Who is your real life hero?

My brother working his booty off to be a great Daddy!!

What is the hardest part of your job?

INSURANCE COVERAGE

When are you most relaxed?

When I'm near those I love, chatting, perhaps with a fabulous glass of vino in my hand ;)

What stresses you out?
Paperwork

What can you not live without?

Music

Why do you blog?
Because its a fun way to keep up with friends and family far away! :)

Rules: 1. Answer the questions (Did I really have to include this as a rule? Duh!)
2. Link back to whoever tagged you3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.

OK.....usual problem.....SKIPPING this step ;)

2 comments:

MississippiZen said...

Better late than never :) Loved the answers and knew most of them before I read them but fun to read them nonetheless!

Hope H-town is being nice this weekend...

miss you

Jeff said...

:) Loving all these Meme's...keep em coming when you get tagged!

Love ya Sis!