Thursday, June 26, 2008

WOW! I missed the WHOLE month of MAY!!!

Oh my! I have been an awful blogger! I missed an entire month! Let's see if I can sum it up in a nutshell(not nearly in correct chronological order)! I've been CRAZY busy at work (trying to be two people doesn't work well for me as I have trouble keeping the responsibilities of one in check)! I went to Arkansas to help pack M.A. and shared some fun laughs with the girls! I went home for my cutiepie Andy's FIRST birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!! We made a trip or two out to the Lakota tepee #1! Had my first ever massage! (and yes, it's SO worth the hype!! THANKS SO MUCH B3!) The folks came to H-town to visit and help with one of my notorious "little" projects! (You know the kind that will just take a day or two to finish...heehee) I have managed to squeeze out a few moments out for a cold one with a few pals! Missed a couple of my closest buds on their way through town :( Hmm....my sweetest most adorable nephew ever is running now(from what I hear)...not just walking! There have been a few surgeries in the family! I turned a year older! THE POOL IS STILL BLUE!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! We bought ANOTHER piece of lawn equipment(ChaChing says the moneypit)!! Mostly I have been WORKING (like the old Dunkin' Donuts guy---OH YEA!)!! SO PLEEEEEEZ PLEEEEZ forgive me if I owe you a phone call (which is like every friend I have)(UH HUH??!! I can hear you.....)

I'll try to upload a few pics to go along with the much belated post for all interested parties ;)!! LOVE TO ALL FROM HOUSTON!!!

A sure sign we are BACK in Louisiana! :)

Here is the tiny walker (now runner but I haven't witnessed that yet)

The monkey cake made with love by Mama B! :)

The ever cautious 1st taste!


COMPLETE DESTRUCTION!!! :)

Our own little monkey!

Airline sight not often seen these days!! I was a lucky girl! :)

Wayne & the gang packing up!!

Springtime in the Ozarks!

Arkansas beauty!

M.A.'s new place is FABULOUS! :)

No comments: