Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last days of September '09

WOW! I am SOOOOOOOOOO far behind in bloggyland! I'll be doing a bunch of backposts to catch anyone following up on our world since May! Talk about MISSING MONTHS! I nearly skipped summer completely! BUT don't worry---> NEVER FEAR!! I did have my camera for all 'Littlest McCoy' sightings! Unfortunately there have been too few for me! I miss the FAM terribly these days! Don't know if its just because life has been stressful or ??? I think I just miss all the great HUGS, laughter & story telling!!!

Hope everyone has been well!! Here goes MUCH backpost goodness to catch up 'Ginnydreamin' world! HUGS FROM HOUSTON!! :) Overall --> Ginny, Matt, Odie & Betsy are all hangin' in there, doing fine & very blessed!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Ready for the break...See you Friday!