Thursday, March 1, 2007

Stories left untold...







OK...I'll tell you about one of them! ;) We just don't have the incredible range of warning signs here on the mainland that they get in Hawaii. I was simply amazed by this and snapped a few pics of them to share. It was very interesting...




Other stories that I suppose will remain untold until I get to bore you in person with the Hawaii 2007 tales... one lane bridges, little green church, photographing the photographer, windward trade winds, Glass beach, feeding the birds, windy at the Pali, 'recipe' sharing at the grocery store, enormous magnificent whales, orchid packing tips, Explorer Bob, prospecting a cave , my tips for marriage counseling, and geckos up close & personal! I still can't believe we are back home!! It is NICE to snuggle into your own bed after being away from it! :)

No comments: