Friday, July 13, 2007

a birthday wish...

I have mirrored the feelings of Friday the 13th today. July 13th was my Aunt Harriett's birthday. I lost her last November. I miss her so much. I have been such a fortunate "kid" through the course of my life. Growing up I was blessed with the best parents a person could ask for, a great brother and possibly the most loving and terrific grandparents a girl could ever want. But I was one of the lucky ones to get a bonus in life! I had Aunt Harriett. I didn't know or ever imagine that she would be taken away so soon. I haven't yet figured out how to plug that "hole" that exists in my heart for her and I don't think I ever will. One day when I can do it without sobbing, I'll dedicate a post to her to share some of the wonderful things she has taught me. But for now I just want to send an angel wish to heaven to say "Happy Birthday Aunt Harriett! I love you & miss you!"

No comments: