Saturday, July 21, 2007

PENSKE #2!!




I don't know why I missed the picture of the second filled "nearly" to the brim Penske to sit in our driveway but it is likely due to the fact that I haven't yet admitted even to myself that the pack-rat thing is WAY outta control!!! Mom, Dad, Jake, B, Andyfish, Max, Sophie, and Puppies 1, 2, AND 3 all [yes, ALL] came to deliver the rest of our "stuff" to us in Houston!!! We OWE them BIGTIME for the job of loading and driving it all here without our help! THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!! Luckily they brought DRY weather with them and we were able to unload in sunshine most of the time!

I'll share some of my favorite Andy pictures from the weekend that I didn't want to end! It was SO great seeing everyone! I MISS them all!! Andy is growing so FAST!!! He has to be the CUTEST NEPHEW IN TEXAS!!! :) I just LOVED playing with him. Mom, Dad, my SO, and I even babysat one night to let Jake and B go see a movie! :)