Tuesday, February 12, 2008

From my drugged stupor...

I had an unneeded holiday today the details of which I will withhold! But some of us in the household are working hard on the research train! Check out what my SO has been doing...



Can't reveal details since there is a paper in progress....but I did help build the awesome growing stand you see here------and DON'T worry they are just beans and sprouts!! :D


Aren't they pretty & green?


What the #*%$##!!!**&?? Have you ever seen such a MESSY lab??? OH MY!!! But it is proof of the PLANTMAN at work!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MississippiZen said...

The plantman? Do tell .. inquiring minds want to know :)