Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Super Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday!!!

I spent an amazingly mild and boring Mardi Gras in Houston today. (I am aware those words should never all be used in the same sentence but, ALAS!, they are appropriate)
I have taken it as a personal challenge to either up the ante in the hospital next year with a fun Mardi Gras celebration in the gym OR Bridge and I may just haul a busload of these Texans into NOLA to experience the real thing!!! It would make an interesting day to have >50% contract help for 2 days but I think the hospital could survive it!

I found some pics to ease the sorrow of missing the big day but they bring a bit of homesickness with them! Don't worry no tears have been shed.....just could really use a good McCoy Family Mardi Gras in the big city! :D


Throw me something mista!!



No Fat Tuesday is complete without the AWESOME costumes!



One of my favorite spots to waste away a few hours! Many fun memories here....others may remember (or not...it could be fuzzy) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!
But my best times were spent a few more steps down St. Peter!!! Am I right???


Now for THE SUPER TUESDAY PART OF THE DAY!! WOW!!! Is anyone else surprised at how close the Democrats continue to be?? What about that Huckabee? Just for the shear laugh factor of "President Huckabee"??? No child would forget that one! Then there is the approaching-geriatric candidate with the hot wife who is in better physical condition than most 28ish year olds (*ROFL*)??? Did you know he hiked the rim of the Grand Canyon LAST YEAR???? SERIOUSLY!! THAT is awesome! ANYONE HAVE ANY PREDICTIONS TO SHARE????? Hmmmmmmm?

2 comments:

DND said...

Glad your back. I was starting to worry...ha ha

MississippiZen said...

YOU KNOW WHO ROCKS!


*** remember the "list" ... it is one of our 10 things to do together"

So ... D.C. in January it is!