Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here's my favorite nephew!!!!

OK--> it seems a lot of whining and moaning DOES occasionally get you somewhere! *ROFL* Here are some shots of my growing-way-too-fast-for-me-not-being-around nephew! He is pulling up and cruising on all the furniture (and I have not seen it)! He is walking with fingers everywhere (and I have not watched)! He is giggling and laughing up a storm at the antics of his parents (thankfully, I have heard this over the phone)! He is eating crackers....or gumming them! He has at least 4 teeth with more on the way (I've only seen 2)! He is babbling lots of funny sounds!

WITHOUT further ado....here is the little one:


Bathtime in the sink!!


He loves to splash in the water! :) I bet he'll love the pool this summer!


The cruiser at work....by a case of diapers-->how funny! Things sure have changed at my little bro's house! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I do say so myself..that is ONE beautiful baby! LOL..I guess I can do SOMEthing right. Love ya sis.

MississippiZen said...

Would this be THREE blog entries in a ROW????????

Happy V-day!

I love your new bloggy goodness!

Love ya,
M