Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We spent a quiet Thanksgiving with only 4 this year. Jeff, Brandy, Andy & Emme got discharged from the hospital today and will have Mi-mi (Brandy's Mom) helping them out for the first week or so. We missed having the whole family together! It is nice to have the reason being our family is expanding again! :)

Mom & Dad graciously came out to help Matt and I on the critical pathway to the Christmas party! I am throwing my first annual Christmas shindig for my staff at the hospital! I hope we can get some big things done because the party is in two short weeks!! ACK!!!!

Wish us luck!!! I'll keep you all posted! :)

Here is a shot of the Thanksgiving table...


This year I am so thankful for my health, my husband, my loving family, the newest little one to enter the McCoy world, my ADORABLE nephew who constantly makes me smile, my job, my wonderful friends both near and far, and the fabulous moments happening daily that make life worth living!! :) It's all about the little things! :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Sending much love from Houston!! What are YOU most thankful for??

No comments: