Thursday, February 1, 2007

FOCUS on something positive!!


Have you had one of THOSE weeks?? I could go on....into infinity with this one...


BUT channeling some positive energy from somewhere....


Isn't this the most beautiful fishie ever??? He looks even prettier with sunshine illuminating the glass! I want to share one of my favorite things made with his own hands by one of my FAVORITE people! My brother, Grogan, has to be the most awesome brother a girl could have!! I'm not sure if he knows it but I think he is super talented and intelligent at all things good and wholesome!! (he married a pretty great girl too) The cool thing is.....Grogan & B are EXPECTING a little one!!!!! They are in month 6.....the baby and Mommy (Daddy too) are both healthy and doing well!!! I'm so very excited I can hardly stand it. I keep praying for a healthy delivery for all!! Updates WILL be coming...


AAAAAhhhhhhhh-----positive IS a wonderful thing to clear the mind!!!

1 comment:

MississippiZen said...

I agree..... Grogan is a pretty awesome brother!

Margie