Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!


I'm taking a moment today to be thankful for all of the blessings in my life! My husband & closest friend, my family who there aren't words of enough gratitude, my faith keeping me on the right road, my friends who always support my crazy ideas and make me laugh, my little Odie always there with a wagging tail never letting me down, my whacky coworkers who are honestly the reason I can go to work everyday, my cantankerous Betsy, my home & 'work in progress', my patients whose hard work always inspires me if I'm having a bad day, the green plants & flowers that brighten my space and make me smile, my little blue bug taking me wherever I need to go, and ALL of the random acts from strangers in a day that help me to continue to believe in ultimate good! Sheesh! I know that is a mouthful BUT it is Easter SUNDAY! I've had a rough month and I'M DETERMINED to turn it around!

SO HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!! Please take a minute to look around you and REDISCOVER the blessings you could be taking for granted today. Hugs from Houston!! :)

No comments: