Sunday, January 21, 2007

and the PACKING has begun!



It is scary & exciting all together to be quickly approaching a new chapter in my life! My last official day at work is Feb. 9th!! ACK!!!! OH MY!!!! AND I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER JOB YET!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!! I currently plan on taking a month or two off *GASP* to tie up loose ends on old paths before I completely diverge into the woods onto the path I cannot see. I AM very nervous/apprehensive/white-knuckled but have faith that things will work out just fine! For every thing there is a season...


ANYWAY--> my big goal is to have MOST of the apartment packed before we leave for Hawaii! Hence....the packing ;) It remains to be seen if this goal is achievable--haHA!????


BTW-->still PROUD of our boys even though we didn't get the WIN! GEAUX SAINTS!! :)

No comments: