Friday, January 19, 2007

Old HABITS never die!!


Most of my daily !*&%##@!* (when my significant other is home) surrounds hours "wasted" on World of Warcraft......ahhhhhhhh BUT look what happens when the cat is away!!! I think I might be a hypocrite! *LOL* *ROLF* -->of course, this is not WoW but the cyber version of Ginny warrior is SO much cuter than the real one!! :D My 'mud' days come back so quickly in the visual world of the new games-- no more "...you are entering the Dancing Stones....there is an exit to the south..." Look how far we've come in 12 to 15 years--TECHNOLOGY IS AWESOME!! AND to all of you who know what I am referring to *yrose* *wave*!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly how I have always pictured you...

Did you know Rayvn is a WOW addict as well. You should look her up. I am not on yet as I don't have a good computer, but someday...

I love your blog!