Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My FIRST MEME!!!! :)

I have entered a new level as a blogging fool! My first meme tag!!! :) Only one problem I only have one blogging friend to tag and she tagged me! Oh Miltie! What am I to do?? heehee ANYWAY---> here goes my SEVEN little known facts about me:

1. I love to talk about and ponder life. (Just ask Grogan about this)

2. I love marshmallows after the bag has been opened for a LONG time and the marshmallows are a little bit hard on the outside but superduper chewy!! (yea, I know I'm warped!!)

3. I'm rarely on time for anything....hmmm.....not sure if this qualifies as "little known" heehee :D

4. Flowers make me happy! :)

5. I sleep best when it is really cold in the room and I'm snuggled under tons of blankets with just my top half of head sticking out....and maybe one foot too!

6. I keep every drawing, school paper, letter, rock, etc. given to me by my godchildren since it warms my heart so much that they thought to give it to me in the first place. :) :)

7. I hate HATE HATE funky luke-warm/cold dirty dishwater with food particles floating in it! EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I have to change it to fresh right away and I can hardly stand to put my hands in it long enough to pull the plug!!!!! YUCK!!! [I know this is not very "green" of me but I just can't take it! I will recycle a few extra cans a year to make up for it!!]

No comments: