Thursday, May 24, 2007

We're READY!!!


Think this truck is big enough? I marvel at my SO's ability to drive this thing!! It's the biggest one you can drive without a CDL! YIKES!! Thank God for MEN willing to drive mammouth vehicles since I would have had to hire someone to navigate this 'ginormous' beast without Dad and my man! After we finished all of the paperwork to pick it up this girl showed up to get her 22 foot monster--> I say "YOU GO GIRL!!!" I'm impressed! Really I'm just a chicken and I guess if I had to 'man-up' as they say....I would have! (however, I'm soooooooooooooo glad I don't have to)

To be continued...

1 comment:

MississippiZen said...

your car in front looks like one of those pictures where someone puts a quarter next to something to show it's size.....

gosh....i'm going to miss ya