Wednesday, April 11, 2007

GOTCHA DAY anniversary!!





Matt and I were blessed to be part of Lilli's Gotcha Day celebration!!!! It is hard to believe how much she has grown and changed in just a year. She is a beautiful little girl and I couldn't be prouder to be her godmother!! Austin and Savanna are just wonderful with Lilli. They have to be the sweetest and most helpful big brother and sister any sweet girl could ask for! I was beaming the whole evening watching the three of them interact!! It makes me smile for days just thinking about it. Catching up with Margie & John was terrific---life seems to fly by so fast that we hardly get time together anymore. It was a great night for all of us....and spending time with good friends is ALWAYS high on my list of things most enjoyed!!! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ANNIVERSARY LILLIBUG!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: