Friday, April 20, 2007

The smallest of the small...

I had an interview today (I think) for a position in a 90(soon to be 120) bed neonatal intensive care unit. It was an eye-opening experience as I have not worked in a NICU before! I'm not so sure how it went?????? I was there until around 2ish observing and interviewing (I think....heehee)! I would welcome the challenge of working in a new environment but I'm really unsure of the impression I made?? So we shall see!!! Picture me.....a chatty, often silly type B sort of person....interviewing with a super calm, collected, hard-to-read type A sort of person???? See why I didn't come away with a full concept of what my outcome will be?? The OT is one of those I would LOVE to "soak up" and respect immensely already regarding her knowledge of and interaction with the little babies and their parents---I mean, WOW!!! This is to be continued...

No comments: