Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Home again, home again jiggety jig!



Why is it that when I have a plane to catch, it is always ALWAYS preceded by 0 to 2 hours of sleep??? Some call it procrastination.....I call it GETTING THE MOST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!! heehee

So...we had to be up at 3am, at the airport by 4:30, to board the plane at 6:30am!! YUCK!!!!! The pics seen here are the BEFORE (Miltie & Jilie PROUD of their savvy traveler packing skills) and AFTER (after the sales at Old Navy, after Chinatown, after the Sees Candies store, ya got me?) shots of our luggage. ***DISCLAIMER: NONE of these pics can even BEGIN to compare to the shot of our 25th anniversary friend trip to New York City luggage photo! OH MY--if I can find it I'll have to include it soon for interested parties...!***

I must add the heart warming moment of the day was witnessing the joy on the faces of children when their mother returns home! If only I had been able to capture THAT on film...

No comments: